Take charge and lead the way for optimal vision!
The WX KINGPIN is a clean, traditional style, featuring a high-performing, lightweight frame that is ready for any activity you throw at it. Equipped with spring hinges for an optimized fit, you can be sure your sunglasses will stay securely right where you need them. The WX KINGPIN’s nose bridge and streamlined temples ensure all-day comfort whether you’re adventuring on land or offshore.
Lenses: Authentic Wiley X Prescription Lenses custom made to your Prescription and fitted to the WX KINGPIN Frame.
- Digital 1.59 Polycarbonate Shatterproof Lenses
- 100% impact resistant*
- 100% UV resistant
- Available in Single Vision or Progressive (Multi-Focal) Prescription.
Lens Colour Options:
- Standard - Clear and Non-polarised lens colours for a variety of light conditions.
- Polarised - Polarised lenses that provide glare protection in medium to bright light conditions.
- Captivate Polarised - Colour-enhancing polarised lenses that provide glare protection and the highest clarity in medium to bright light conditions.
- Photochromic - Transition lenses that lighten and darken in response to light conditions.
Lens Coating Options:
- Standard Hard Coat - included on all authentic WX Prescription lenses
- Premium Anti-Fog - recommended for performance sport and extreme temperatures.
- Premium Anti-Reflective (AR) coating - enhances optics and increases durability. AR coatings deflect unwanted light, reducing glare on the backside surface of your lenses. This creates a more crisp and clear optical experience and adds scratch resistance.
- Premium Anti-Fog / Anti-Reflective Coating - recommended for high performance sport and extreme temperatures.
- Matte black frame
- Black Zippered Clamshell Case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth
- Leash cord with rubber grips
Free Shipping included!
- After you place your order, please reply to the Order Confirmation with a copy of your prescription, including PD (Pupillary Distance).
- Once we have your Order and Prescription (including PD) we will confirm your order and get your custom lenses underway.
- Prescriptions must be current within the past 2 years.
- Lead time for custom Prescription Lenses is currently 3-4 weeks from date of confirmed order.
- Contact us here if you have questions before you order.
- Email us here with your Prescription & PD if you would like us to check your prescription is suitable for this Frame before you order.
Guide to Rx Frame Parameters:
- Power Range -7.00 to +5.00
- (Power Range = SPH+CYL) CYL must be (-) Max Cyl + or - 4
- This is a guide only and may not apply for some prescriptions.
- Head Size Range: Small - Medium
- Eye Size: 60 | DBL: 19 | Temple: 122
*These prescription lenses are 100% impact resistant lenses. They will protect your eyes from debris and rocks from hitting your eyes, however they have not been certified as safety glasses as yet.
- Head Size Range: Medium to Large
- Eye Size: 66 | DBL: 17 | Temple: 127